Map + Location
© 2017 Saint Bernadette Catholic School
website by: WebChick.com
HOME + FUNDRAISER EVENTS
Announcements for the week of November 20th & 27th, 2017
Please join us for the monthly Home & School meeting on Tuesday, December 5th at 7:00pm in the school meeting room.
• Care Packages for Our Troops - Thank you to everyone that attended the beautiful assembly hosted by our faculty. Thank you to Mrs. Elder and her family for baking such patriotic, delicious cookies and to everyone that donated items to send overseas to our troops! What blessings!
• 5th Grade Bake Sale - Thank you to everyone that purchased baked goodies from our 5th graders. They raised $461.60 toward their Damascus Catholic Mission Campus trip in May. Thank you to Danielle Cox for spending all day preparing and overseeing all the details!
• Holiday Greenery and Poinsettia Sale - Pickup is Friday, December 8, in the school gym from 2-6pm. Please contact Nikki Schmelzer with questions.
• Mardi Gras - Mark your calendars for Saturday February 10, 5:00-10:00pm! This is our largest fundraiser of the year, expected to net over $21,000.
- We ask that every family volunteer in some way to make this event a success.
- In December, we will begin selling raffle tickets and looking for auction donations.
- Planning meetings are scheduled for Sunday evenings, 6-7pm, in the school meeting room on December 3, 10, 17, January 7, 14, 21, 28 and February 4. We plan to start each meeting with a brief report out and then use the remaining time as a dedicated working session for the committees.
- Contact Jean Robertson for more information