Map + Location
© 2018 Saint Bernadette Catholic School
website by: Web Chick
HOME + FUNDRAISER EVENTS
Announcements for the Week of November 5
Join us Thursday, November 8, for our Home & School meeting at 7:00pm in the school meeting room.
• Care Packages for Our Troops - We continue to encourage you to donate needed items for care packages that will be assembled and sent to St. Bernadette Alumni who are currently serving. Please see the "Troops Shopping List" for a detailed list of items. Drop off items at the collection table in the school front entrance until next Friday, November 10.
• Holiday Greenery and Poinsettia Sale - Pickup is Friday, December 7, in the school gym from 2:30-5:30pm. We will need volunteers to help unload and distribute greenery and loan wagons. Watch for a SignUpGenius invite. Many thanks to everyone who participated. Our sales were positive, and we are optimistic about our profits.
• Fall Harvest Party was a great success! Students and families enjoyed costumes, games, dancing, and food. The 4th grade class won the Scarecrow race! Tarah Reed received a $25 Scrip Gift Card for the winning the chili cook-off. A tremendous THANK YOU to all the teachers for letting us use their rooms for the games! Mrs. Elder, Mrs. Miller, and Mrs. Huber for helping things run smoothly. All the parents and students who volunteered! And a special thank you to Allison Bruno for going above and beyond to make this such a success!!
• BOX TOPS Contest: Congratulations to the 4th grade class for turning in the winning amount of 891 box tops!! Kindergarten came in a strong second with a whopping 755 box tops and 3rd grade with an outstanding 561! Amazon Smile: Now through Nov 2, we're donating 5%, ten times our usual rate, on all eligible smile.amazon.com purchases.Click here for details. Be sure to purchase a Scrip Now Amazon Gift Card for your purchases!
• Yearbook - Please be sure to send in all of your photos from recent events!!
• Attention all parents: We need photos -- lots and lots of photos. There are a number of events coming up before the end of the year, so I'm enlisting your help in making the yearbook full of memories. This week is Fall Harvest, then Veterans Day, then onto the holidays--class parties, class projects, book fairs, and oh so many memories to capture. The yearbook is worked on all year long, so send any photos you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.