Map + Location
© 2018 Saint Bernadette Catholic School
website by: Web Chick
HOME + FUNDRAISER EVENTS
Announcements for the Week of May 21st
Thank you to…
• Amy Woo for serving as our Home and School Co-Chair for the past two years!
• Elizabeth Sisco for doing a wonderful job as Home and School Secretary this year!
• Laurence Piko for coordinating a wonderful Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon!
• Jessica O’Rielley and Danielle Cox for coordinating a fantastic Father Daughter Dance!
• Gerald & Peg Sprague for sponsoring the refreshments at Mother Son Bowling Fun!
• And to everyone who helped H&S run without a Chair this year!
Teacher SUMMER SCHOOL
• We are collecting donations to supplement teacher costs for continuing education courses. Why do we ask for support of these costs? These costs are not supplemented by their salary or benefits. Your donation will be placed into a general fund that any of the teachers may use. Please be generous and make out checks to St. Bernadette Home & School. Mark your envelope “Teacher Summer School.”
• Do your children get excited about the little extras that make their cafeteria lunches so yummy? And do you appreciate the fresh fruit and veggies? We need you to help fund these extras that are not provided by the basic lunch program. We are using Field Day as an event to promote overall health and activity as we raise money. Every student is encouraged to raise $20 and the goal for the entire school is to raise $2000. Please turn in money by Wednesday, May 23! Make checks out to St. Bernadette Cafeteria. Thank you to our teachers and staff for planning and running the field day activities.
• Mother Son Bowling Fun, TOMORROW, May 18th from 7-9pm, at Tiki Bowling: All boys are invited to attend with one female guest. Cost of lanes and shoes are provided by Home & School and refreshments are sponsored by Gerald and Peg Sprague.
• Annual Field Day ending with Kona Ice, Wednesday, May 23. Bring your cash to buy an ice cold treat for you and your children after they compete in events that afternoon. Thank you to our teachers and staff for planning and running the activities.
• Don’t forget to order your yearbook! You may use the paper order form or go to www.ybpay.lifetouch.com and enter the School ID 2948118 to order online. Orders are due by the last day of school.
• Send in photos of events and students! If you have hard copies, please send them in a labeled envelope via kid mail to c/o Christopher White, 2nd grade (they will be returned to you). Or, you can e-mail them to email@example.com to the yearbook coordinator, Diana Rolland.
• Order your yearbook messages/ads to ad that special touch to your child’s memories at St. B! The space is 2” by 2”, and each ad costs $10. This space really personalizes the yearbook. It can be a note to a favorite teacher, a note from grandparents for a job well-done, or whatever you want to say. What you say can be sized to fit into the space, so don't think you have to write small enough for it to fit. The messages and money are due by Wednesday, May 23. Make checks payable to St. Bernadette Home & School.
• Uniform Exchange - taking donations of gently used clothing now. As your children outgrow their uniform clothing, please consider donating gently used, good condition clothes for our Uniform Exchange in August. Please send items in to the school office.
• Kroger Rewards: We no longer need to re-register our cards every year, but we do encourage EVERY FAMILY in our school to participate. This is one of our biggest fundraisers and it doesn’t take more than showing your card every time you shop for groceries. Furthermore, you get half of the money toward your tuition or CASH BACK (your choice)! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE sign up your family and relatives. Go to www.kroger.com/account/CommunityRewardsNow. Click the orange “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” button and follow the instructions. Please use code 80359 for St. Bernadette H&S. Do not use St. Bernadette Parish’s code. Thank you!
• Coca Cola Give: Our school earns money from bottle cap codes and cardboard codes from almost all Coke products. Please save these and deposit into the bin at the school entrance or go to https://us.coca-cola.com/give/ and create your own account to track codes and donate to our school. Every dime counts - thank you!