Map + Location
© 2017 Saint Bernadette Catholic School
website by: WebChick.com
HOME + FUNDRAISER EVENTS
Announcements for the week of September 25, 2017
Harvest Mum Sale - Pickup is TOMORROW, Friday, September 22 from 2-6pm in the school parking lot. Remember to bring a tarp or blanket to protect your car from escaping dirt. All flowers must be picked up that day. We are not responsible for unclaimed items. The winning classroom will be announced next week. For questions or concerns, please contact Nikki Schmelzer at 330-204-3911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• SAVE THE DATE for Family Movie and Rosary Night, Friday, October 6 at 6:30pm. We will pray a rosary in the church at 6:30pm and plan to start the movie in the school gym at 7:00pm. We encourage all Catholics to discover the beauty of the rosary-even just listening to others pray it, but if you are not comfortable or are not Catholic please come at 7:00pm. More details to come!
• School Merchandise Order Forms are coming home soon. Please watch folders and bookbags for the forms. This will be the only time we order items that are not kept in stock, such as fleece and sweat shirts.
• Extra 2016-2017 Year Books are available in the school office for $18.00 each. Please make checks out to St. Bernadette Home & School or SBHS.
• CLAIM YOUR KROGER REWARDS - yes, even if you just handed in your rewards. (We were late with the last announcement.) It’s time to log into your Kroger account to submit your quarterly Community Rewards. Your statement must be printed by September 30th and sent in to the school office. Haven’t signed up for Kroger Rewards yet? If you already shop at Kroger, you can earn tuition reduction without any extra effort. In fact, get all of your relatives to participate too. This is too good to pass up! Create or log into your account at www.kroger.com. Go to the Community Rewards section. Find and select our organization by typing in the number 80359 for Saint Bernadette Home & School Association.
• BOX TOPS contest - winning classroom earns an ice cream treat! Turn in Box Tops labeled with your student’s name and grade by Friday, October 20. Get the kids involved by having them color and glue tops to the attached sheets. Questions? Contact Melissa Robers at 740-974-7193 or email@example.com.