Map + Location
© 2017 Saint Bernadette Catholic School
website by: WebChick.com
WEEKLY NEWS: Announcements for the week of June 5, 2017
The Fairfield County Board of Developmental Disabilities Early Intervention sends their appreciation to St. B for the shopping-cart-full of diapers and wipes collected at the recent Father Daughter Dance. Our donations will help many families in need.
• Mrs. Betsy Loy, St. B 2nd grade teacher, will offer tutoring at St. Bernadette School this summer on Tuesdays or Thursdays. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Loy, contact her via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a message for her at school (740-654-3137) or her cell (740-438-9312).
• Mrs. Robin Sanders, St. B 4th grade teacher, will offer tutoring on Tuesdays this summer at St. Bernadette School. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Sanders, contact her via email (email@example.com) or leave a message at school (740-654-3137).
• Mrs. Angie Kerns - enrichment teacher will offer OG tutoring this summer (Orton Gillingham Reading Strategies) and general curriculum tutoring. Please contact Mrs. Kerns with your interest (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Mrs. Leigh Utz - St. B preschool teacher, will offer tutoring in primary level curriculum this summer. If you are interested, please see • • • Mrs. Utz or contact her by email (email@example.com) or leave a message at the school office.
• Mrs. Heather Malley current 3rd grade teacher, will offer OG tutoring (Orton Gillingham Reading Strategies) and general curriculum tutoring this summer. If you are interested, please see Mrs. Malley, contact her via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a message for her at school (740-654-3137).
The future’s looking bright!
We are very excited to announce the installation of 7 new Clever Touch boards. These state-of-the-art interactive boards replaced the Smart Boards in every classroom. The new boards offer all of the interactive capabilities of the Smart Board, plus many new features. The Clever Touch boards are wireless, have fewer external cables, and a more compact shape. They also have the ability to allow “10 touches” at the same time. Students and teachers are utilizing the new boards every day, and are planning lots of fun and educational lessons for the future. Ask your child about his/her new classroom technology.
Since we are so excited to share these new Clever Touch boards with our parents and community, we want to offer a demo in every classroom during our Open House on Sunday, February 26th from noon to 2pm. Please come to Open House and bring a friend!
We are also pleased to announce that second grader, Ethan O’Rielley, placed 1st in the State of Ohio’s “Fire Safety Poster Contest”. His poster was chosen first over all the submissions from Lancaster City Schools. It then went on to win at the State level. Congratulations Ethan!! We will keep you updated on where and when the poster will be displayed.